• 1 pound Acini Di Pepe Pasta (or Other Small Pasta)
• 1 Tablespoon Butter
• 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
• 3 stems Scallions, White And Green Parts, Sliced Thin
• 8 Garlic Scapes – minced or rough chopped (as you prefer)
• 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
• 1 pound fresh Spinach – whole or roughly chopped
• 1/2 cup Feta – crumbled
1. Follow package directions to cook pasta.
2. In a large sauté pan, melt the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the garlic scapes for 2-3 minutes. Stir in scallions and crushed red pepper. Cook for 2-3 additional minutes, or until the scallions are soft.
3. Add fresh spinach directly to the pan, and cook 4-5 minutes or to the spinach is fully cooked.
5. Empty drained pasta into saute pan, and stir to combine spinach mixture and pasta.
6. Empty pasta and spinach mixture into serving dish, and mix in the feta to dish. Serve immediately.
Pingback: Garlic Scape Salad Dressing | Recipes from the Black Dirt