Submitted by our own Chef Heather Kurosz
3 Lbs Tomatoes – any variety, diced
1 Bunch Scallions – sliced thin
5 Cloves Garlic – minced
1 Cup Kalamata Olives – pitted & rough chopped
4 Anchovies – minced
1/4 cup Capers – drained
2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Fresh Basil – chopped
Fresh ground pepper to taste
1 Lb of Pasta – your choice
1. Prepare the pasta as directed
2. Heat Oil in a large saucepan
3. Add onion and garlic, saute until lightly browned
4. Add olives, capers, anchovies and tomatoes
5. Bring to a boil, add the fresh pepper and basil, stirring briefly.
6. Remove from heat, do not overcook.
7. Serve promptly over the prepared pasta.